If you are planning on moving during the Olympic months, which is also the busiest time of year to move house, and are in one of the travel hot spots, Helpiammoving.com offers independent advice to see you through your move.
On your marks...
• Book your boxes: Arrange to have packing boxes delivered as early as possible. www.helpineedboxes.co.uk provides an updated information feed on courier issues and hotspots.
• Book your removal company: Don’t leave this to the last minute. Companies will be planning routes and staffing levels in advance.
• Discuss logistics: Talk through logistics and concerns with your removal company. Good removal companies are aware of the problems in affected areas so will be able to update you on how they plan to cater for this.
• Flexibility: Some companies will be working out of hours, so be flexible on times.
• Allow extra time: Expect delays as your removal may take longer than normal due to traffic and parking issues.
Call Helpineedboxes on 0113 389 4813 for a chat